We head over to the nearest seabird colony on the east coast where we use different techniques to cover both nest and flight photography.
Many seabird species breed on the cliffs and allow close, but safe approach.
As we will be in the open all day it is essential to bring warm / waterproof clothing and good footwear. Toilets are available nearby
An early start will be made
* getting to grips with ISO settings
* using both speed and aperture settings
* white balance settings
* camera support and Vibration reduction
* lenses to consider
* Flight photography techniques and camera settings
* Field techniques for better photos
What you will need to bring
* DSLR camera
* Batteries and memory cards
* lenses at least a 300mm to get the best out of the day
* Lunch & Drinks
* good footwear and suitable clothing
If you have mobility problems and need to use either walking aids or a wheelchair, we do need you to tell us this at the time of booking. This makes it much easier to accommodate your requirements. On our practical events this is for your own health and safety, as at certain times of year or after high rainfall there may be issues for those who are not so sure footed.
We try to make our events as accessible as possible for people of all mobility levels.
£155- add your partner or friend for an extra £50 (reduced from £175pp from a limited period)
Full e-mail support when the course has finished. Transport is provided from a designated pick up point in Sheffield if required.
0114 2501121 / 07779302881
Go back to the photo gallery
Go back to the home page