Stuck on auto ? find reading your camera manual difficult ? or just bought a new digital camera?
Then a beginners camera course will make the most of your new camera and all its functions. This practical photography training course goes at your pace with your equipment and is not classroom based training. Richard Ashbee a professional photographer , has the knowledge, passion and a flare for photography and is keen to help you develop your camera skills as soon as possible, he has a relaxed friendly approach to delivering the workshop.
Sheffield Photo Training has many independent reviews on freeindex see (www.nortonleesphotography.co.uk reviews our parent company), a company your can trust to give you a great service.
This bespoke practical 1:1/2:1 training course is based in the peak District and will provide the subjects to use the camera functions to their full capabilities. Bring along your user manual for a reference aid.
Topics covered include:
• DSLR Camera Settings Overview
• Aperture & Shutter Speed and ISO settings and the effects these produce
• Overcoming Difficult Light Situations
• Using the Built in Flash
• Hint & Tips for good Composition
• A 'photography walk' with an optional individual appraisal of your images taken on the walk.
What you need to Bring:
1. Your own Digital SLR Camera
2. Spare batteries
3. Memory Cards
4. The instruction manual
5. Any other equipment you may have including tripod, filters, lenses.
6. Suitable clothing (walking boots are also advised)
7. Lunch and drinks
You will receive unlimited e-mail support once your course has finished
Cost £130 - add your partner or friend for an extra £50 ( Reduced from £165pp for a limited period)
Go back to the photo gallery
Go back to the home page
0114 2501121 / 07779302881